Achumawi Tribe HUD Section 184 Home Loan
The Achumawi Tribe is eligible for our HUD Section 184 Native American Home Loan. Achumawi Tribal members can purchase in all eligible states and territories in and outside of California. The Today Lending eligible states include Oklahoma, New Mexico, Florida, Kansas, Colorado, Washington and Oregon. We offer a reduced interest rate and closing cost loan with no maximum income guidelines. You can Purchase, Build or Refinance with us to get all of these loan benefits.
At Today Lending we also work with the best home loans available Section 184 Loans, FHA , VA , USDA, Conventional home loans. We prides ourselves on being prompt, respectful and professional. Our people have a smile on our face even when talking over the telephone. Today Lending is located in Tulsa Home Loans Company serving all of Oklahoma, Kansas, Oregon Native American Loans, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Washington and Florida. Today Lending offers a wide range of Home Loans and with consideration to all borrower circumstances especially self-employed.
– 2.25% down payment necessity for loans more than $50,000.
– 1.25% down payment necessity for loans below $50,000.
– Low Monthly mortgage insurance. ($15 per 100K financed)
– A one-time, 1.5 percent loan guarantee fee that could be additional to your financed loan.
– HUD underwriters are recognizable with the exclusive situations as well as circumstances concerned while acquiring financing on the American Indian land.
There are many alternatives for loans obtainable through Section 184 Program. Borrowers could:
– Buy an existing home.
– Build a new home (stick-built or a manufactured home on enduring basis).
– Rehabilitate a home.
– Buy and regenerate a home.
– Refinance an obtainable mortgage (Rate & Term, Streamline and Cash-Out).
Call for more information 918-582-7283