With Today Lending, you can also do a USDA Refinance for your rural home loan. USDA refinance helps you pay according to the current interest rates, especially if rates have dropped since your last finance. Hence, refinance can cut down your monthly interest payment considerably. Refinance options can vary according to state and county. Today Lending can make your refinance options easier than you think.
• Call us or apply online to know more about state wise refinance options.
• We devise a refinance plan based on your income so that you pay off the existing loan easily. If you need a new finance, we help you with the most affordable interest rates.
• You can use the refinance option to buy a new home, pay off pending loans, renovate your old home etc.
• Low monthly mortgage insurance on refinance.
• You just need driver’s license, SSN card, last two months pay stubs, last two years tax return, last two months bank statements, home owner’s name and phone number, current mortgage payment coupon etc. to get a refinance.
• Refinance for USDA home loans require no income or asset verification or appraisal fees.
• If you’re looking for refinancing, Today Lending works out a plan tailored to your financial status.
• Be a current Section 502 Direct or Guaranteed loan borrower.
• Borrower must meet the applicable adjusted income eligibility and reside in designated rural area that was eligible at the time of original loan closing.
• Have made timely mortgage payments for the previous 12 months at the time of loan application.