California Usda Rural Home Loan
California is a large state with many towns, and Many areas in California qualify for the California USDA rural home loan development program. If you are residing in any of the designated rural areas of California and looking for home loan, the California USDA home loans are your best bet. They are 100% financing solutions for California homebuyers assisting purchase of a home in eligible areas. Many properties located near key metropolitan areas of California also qualify for the loan. The area in which the property is located must be outside city limits with less than 20,000 residents.
The primary features & benefits of California USDA rural home loan applied via Today Lending are:
- • 100% financing.
- • Zero down payment.
- • No maximum loan amount on California property.
- • Flexible credit guidelines for California residents who qualify
- • Low fixed interest rates. Lenders and applicants agree upon interest rates.
- • Affordable loan terms in 30 years.
- • Minimal guarantee fee.
- • Not limited to first time homebuyers.
- • Suitable repairs and improvements might be included in the loan.
- • Low fixed monthly payments.
- • No assets needed to be eligible for loan.
- • You must live in any of the specified rural areas of California to be qualified for the loan.
- • Have a clean credit history.
- • The property must fall in the approved rural area.
- • Loan is for low to moderate income individuals.
- • Ability to repay the loan.
- • Applicant must not have any tax or non-tax debt.
- • Cannot own another home within the commutable distance of the home that one wishes to buy.
- Contact Today Lending and allow Us to provide you with all the information you need to make a decision and Get the home You and your Family desire and Deserve.