The Oklahoma USDA rural home loan
The Oklahoma USDA rural home loan offers exciting home loan options for Oklahoma rural area residents. These loans are helping low and very low income families buy, build or renovate homes in rural areas. Affordable and with low interest rates, the Oklahoma USDA home loan is helping homebuyers save more money in the long run. The loans are ensuring decent, safe and sanitary homes for every single family living in rural Oklahoma.
Some of the best features & benefits of Oklahoma USDA Rural Home Loan availed via Today Lending:
- • Loans available for low- and moderate-income rural residents of Oklahoma.
- • Loan is available for building or buying new homes and properties as well as renovating and refurbishing old ones.
- • Lowest interest rates.
- • Loan extension and refinancing option for current loan.
- • Flexible credit history for loan acquirement.
- • Both direct and guaranteed loans.
- • 100% financing for borrowers. No down payment required.
- • Not limited to first-time homebuyers.
- • Expert staff to answer your queries and help in application process.
- • No maximum loan amount.
- • Anyone living in any rural area throughout Oklahoma is eligible for the loans.
- • Must be able to repay loans and mortgage including taxes and insurance.
- • Must have reasonable credit history.
- • Families must be without proper housing.
- • Your monthly housing costs must meet a specified percentage of your gross monthly income. Your income must not exceed the USDA income guidelines.