California VA Loans
California qualifies for California VA Loans. California is a large state with many towns. If you are residing in California and looking for a Veteran home loan, then Veteran home loans are your best bet. They are 100% financing solutions for California Veterans assisting purchase of a home.
The primary features & benefits of California Veteran home loan applied via Today Lending are:
• 100% financing.
• Zero down payment.
• Flexible credit guidelines for California residents who qualify for the loan.
• Low fixed interest rates. Lenders and applicants agree upon interest rates.
• Both new and existing constructions qualify.
• Affordable loan terms in 30 years.
• Minimal guarantee fee.
• Not limited to first time home buyers.
• Suitable repairs and improvements might be included in the loan. (Up to 5k)
• Low fixed monthly payments.
• No assets needed to be eligible for loan.
- Active duty Veterans discharged during WWII or later, without the status of dishonor
- Completed at least 90 consecutive days of service during any major conflict
- Peacetime Veterans with at least 180 days of consecutive service
- Surviving spouse of the Veterans who died in the line of the duty or as a result of a service- related disability