Muscogee Creek Nation Home Loan
The Muscogee Creek Nation members are eligible for our HUD Section 184 Native American Home Loan. Muscogee Creek Nation members can purchase in all eligible states and territories in and outside of Oklahoma through Today Lending. We offer a reduced interest rate and closing cost loan with no maximum income guidelines.
– 2.25% down payment necessity for loans more than $50,000.
– 1.25% down payment necessity for loans below $50,000.
– Low Monthly mortgage insurance.
– A one-time, 1.5 percent loan guarantee fee that could be additional to your financed loan.
– HUD underwriters are recognizable with the exclusive situations as well as circumstances concerned while acquiring financing on the American Indian land.
There are many alternatives for loans obtainable through Section 184 Program. Borrowers could:
– Buy an existing home.
– Build a new home (stick-built or a manufactured home on enduring basis).
– Rehabilitate a home.
– Buy and regenerate a home.
– Refinance an obtainable mortgage (Rate & Term, Streamline and Cash-Out).